Sunday, January 12, 2014

Collapsing Dam

Walls. 

Walls built up in my heart that tower over me. Walls that hold back the mighty River from flowing through me freely.

This dam I have lived with for far too long... These lies have collaborated to crush my life and silence my song.



But there is hope- cracks in this monstrous edifice. Slowly, truth is breaking in... eyes opening to see that I am blessed.

The fear and religion that have been my lifelong truth are crumbling into You, Overwhelming Love and Grace. 

As I stand on the Word and gaze on Your beauty, the cracks widen and I am changed, my heart rearranged to see Heaven's reality.

The wall is coming down. I BELIEVE.

Falling with a great crash into the depths of all You are, swept away never to hinder me again or mar the beauty that is You in me; Christ within, the hope of glory!


As the river breaks forth and flows so free, I become all You designed for me to be. JOY  LOVE  LIGHT TRUTH  GLORY!

And I will tell my story to all who will hear so they too can draw near and watch as their dam cracks and collapses and ABUNDANT LIFE flows clear!





No comments:

Post a Comment