Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just Around the River Bend...

My apologies for not keeping up on this blog for the past few months. I'm trying to figure out how to juggle email updates, Facebook posts, and this all at the same time :-)

Well, a lot has changed. I finished my freshman year of IHOPU strong, and as I headed into the summer, I planned on coming back for my sophomore year in the fall.... 


HOPE- a beautiful place where prayers of incense rise to heaven
God had a better plan. 


My brother, Caleb, teaching at the HOPE
In short, God called me to NOT continue with IHOPU but to move back to my hometown of Evansville, IN and join full-time staff at the newly-started house of prayer there called HOPE (House of Prayer Evansville).  I know, it's a drastic change, but I'm starting to learn that I can't ever set anything in stone with God; My life is always up for His redirection, and all the turns in the road are for my good. As the scripture says, "The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.

I'll be living in a small house with my brother Caleb, who is also on full-time staff at HOPE as a worship leader. I am very excited to strengthen relationships with my family members in Evansville, the HOPE family, and old friends/churches. I'll also be actively discovering the partnership team that God has for me.  God told me that I am equipped for this next season, so I'm going to believe Him!

August has been a transition month for me, and I'll be arriving in Evansville near the end of the month. For those of you in Evansville, I'd love to share more in person with you about my calling for this upcoming season and the future.

Please join me in praying for:
- safe travel to Evansville
- smooth transition and easy adjustment
- God's provision of a reliable car
- favor with possible part-time employment
- My heart as I say goodbye to friends in KC
- Revelation as I study/meditate on the book of Hosea
- Jobs/housing for my sister Leah as she gets on her feet
  in North Carolina.

If you'd like to financially partner with me, you can click donate on the right side of this page 
or email me at pearl2africa@gmail.com for a tax-deductible method.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. MAY YOU EXPERIENCE GOD'S LOVE IN A DEEPER WAY TODAY!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome to see the Lord's calling He's given you to minister His love through worship & giving of yourself as a poured-out-offering continuing!!! So I am continuing my support, angel, so you are supported in your hope & healing ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, you are the best! You always are a support to me :) I love you so much

    ReplyDelete