Friday, January 18, 2013

Trusting Abba

Well, I am three days away from starting the second semester of FSM (Forerunner School of Ministry) at IHOPU and still trusting my Heavenly Daddy to provide the rest of the money needed to begin classes. Originally I needed $1100 to pay half and be able to get on a payment plan, but He has graciously provided $600 of that amount through generous supporters.

So now I only need $500 more before Monday, and He is faithful to meet all my needs according to His riches and glory!

I have struggled with gripping fear that He won't provide and will leave me stranded, unable to continue growing in the way I need to in this season. But when those feelings of fear overwhelm me, I just speak the truth out loud over myself:

- God will never leave me or forsake me
- If God gave up His only Son for me will He not graciously give me all things?
- If we as human parents are evil and know how to give good gifts to our children, how much more    will God give good things to those who ask Him?

He called me here, so He will provide:)

If you feel led by the Lord to help me financially in any way, just click on the button that says "DONATE" to the right and give with your credit/debit card via Paypal.

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment