Tuesday, November 15, 2011

From Death Comes Life

Hello All!

So much has been happening in my life lately!

Prayer and death

"Unless a seed falls to the ground and dies, it remains alone, but if it dies it produces much fruit" (John 12:24)

I went to a mountain... to die. Die to my desires, my dreams, my rights, my way

Has God ever sent you somewhere to die? It's scary at first, but God met me in a powerful way, speaking reams of revelation! He answered all my questions I'd been asking Him and brought healing to my heart :D He graciously gave me a greater passion for prayer, and the Word became my Rock.

It wasn't easy... not in the least... but it was so worth it! The fruit that He promised is coming... From death comes...

LIFE!

The Holy Spirit fell on me this past Sunday, and I was wrecked by God for the whole service, on the floor convulsing, drunk in the Spirit with laughter, receiving a boldness and freedom I have never known before! I feel like a bomb has been deposited in my belly and it's always on the verge of exploding!!

I know this impartation is not just for me to enjoy; it's for all those whom I will minister to. In the Swahili fellowship today, me and a Congolese lady who was also radically touched by God at the same time as me, layed hands on all our brothers and sisters, and God came down in transforming POWER!! Ladies were delivered of demonic bondages and people healed of their sicknesses. Prophetic messages were delivered and hearts encouraged...
Heaven coming to earth, Ahhhh... so sweet :D

And this is just the beginning! I have prayed for this season for so very long... REVIVAL is on its way!

ALL GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment